September – The Next Step Program
Ongoing Partnership Program with Chisholm and Berwick TEC.
Since 2013 ATEP and Berwick TEC have been working together on a Community Program aimed at providing the local community trades with high quality apprentice candidates over the course of the year.
The joint initiative is specifically designed to support outcomes for students, and improve local community workforce solutions for trade-based businesses across the City of Casey, Cardinia Shire Council and Greater City of Dandenong local government areas.
ATEP have an office at Berwick TEC opened twice a week from which one of our employment consultants provides support and assistance to students and local businesses.
Our services include:
- Presentations to classes, advice on apprenticeships, an insight into the different trades, employer expectations, access to potential employers, pay rate & conditions.
- As each class completes throughout the year, we market the students to local employers.
The main benefits of the Program are:
- Better prepared jobseekers.
- A source of ready to employ jobseekers for local businesses.
- Local Apprentices working with Local Businesses.
Interested by any aspects of the program or just want to learn more?
Simply call us on 9583 9444.