ATEP has annual scholarships open to students in secondary schools located within certain Local Government areas, who as part of their VCE or VCAL studies are planning to undertake a vocational option.
To find out more please visit one of the following links;
- ATEP Vocational Scholarship Foundation
- 2017 ATEP Vocational Scholarship Foundation Eligibility and Delivery Guidelines
- Vocational Scholarship Application Form
- School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships (SBAT) – Fact Sheet
- SBAT Expression Of Interest Form 2017 (PDF Download)
Looking for more information?
For more information on our services, please contact us here or call us on 03 9583 9444.