Are you unemployed, self-motivated and looking for work?
We have an innovative employment program that involves completing an Engineering Certificate II Pre-apprenticeship as well as work placement opportunities that potentially will lead to permanent work.
- Certificate II Engineering delivered at Chisholm TAFE Dandenong/Frankston;
- Starting Monday 23rd September, 13 week duration;
- 3 week work placements with key southern suburb employers;
- Exposure to industry and key stakeholders;
- Work ready and skills training;
- Transport assistance if required;
- 13 week duration;
- Ongoing seeking apprenticeships mentoring and support.
For more information contact: Kathy van den Eynden, via mobile: 0428 530 601, or email: email@example.com