At ATEP it’s simple; we recruit, employ and induct apprentices and trainees, then place them with your business. Once placed we take care of everything; from the weekly payment of wages, allowances, taxes, superannuation, workers compensation, TAFE enrolments and personal protective equipment. To ongoing performance management, OH&S assistance and coordination of performance management procedures.
To find out more please visit one of the following links;
- Becoming an ATEP Host Employer of Apprentices
- Becoming an ATEP Host Employer of Trainees
- Becoming an ATEP Host School
- The Cost of Recruitment – Effective Hiring
- Payroll Tax Exemption
- What are School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships (SBAT’s)
Looking for more information?
For more information on our services, please contact us here or call us on 03 9583 9444.